- UTP port auto senses 10- or 100-Mbps speeds.
- Manual override switch for extra control over fiber and UTP ports.
- Crossover switch provides easy connections to hubs or switches.
- Hardware available for mounting converter to a wall or a DIN rail.
- Metal housing has air vents on the sides.
- Can also be used in the FlexPoint 14-Slot Power Chassis or the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmount Kit.
FlexPoint™ Converters from Black Box are versatile and cost-effective standalone converters that you can upgrade to a chassis-based system. They provide the ultimate in flexibility and reliability for your expanding multimedia LAN.
The incredible variety and versatility of this system make it ideal for networks that are subject to constant upgrades and changes.
Tailor the system to your requirements. Get the converters you need now and use them individually. Then, when your LAN grows, mount your converters on the wall, in the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmounting Kit, or in the FlexPoint Power Chassis. The chassis holds 14 converters and single or dual AC power supplies.
- Both UTP and fiber ports support full- and half-duplex operation
- Sends data up to 28 kilometers (17.3 mi.).
- Complies with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 100BASE-FX IEEE 802.3 standards
Showing - Of Reviews