The IC101A extends USB 1.1 peripherals beyond the 16 ft (5 m) lImitation reaching distances of up to 131 ft (40 m) over CATx cables. The IC101A extender enables users to extend USB peripherals including keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, and game controllers up to 131 feet (40 meters), up to 278 feet (85 meters) may be achievable with low-speed HID devices such as keyboards and mice.
- Supports all major operating systems, including Windows®, Mac OS X®, and Linux®.
- Plug and play. No software drivers needed.
- Will support USB 2.0 at a maximum of 12 Mbps, or 1.5 Mbps for low-speed USB 1.1 devices.
- Extender supplies up to 400mA to USB devices.
- Some low-speed HID devices can be extended out to 279 feet (85 meters).
- Extend USB peripherals including keyboards, mice, interactive white boards, and game controllers up to 131 feet (40 meters).
Showing - Of Reviews