Extend a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 signal beyond the 16 ft (5 m) limitation up to 328 ft (100 m) over Multimode fiber to two peripherals. Compatible with the USB 3.0 or "SuperSpeed USB" standard, the extender boasts speeds up to 5 Gbps, about ten times that of USB 2.0. This way, you can extend your USB bus connections to newer USB 3.0 devices that use higher bandwidths and require bidirectional asynchronous, full-duplex data transfer. Plus, it supplies more power than USB 2.0 to the remote devices. With the higher data-transfer rate and power, the extender is ideal for connecting industrial USB 3.0 machine vision cameras, particularly those with high power sensors. It's also great for post-production video editing and broadcast applications with USB 3.0 peripherals and external USB CD/DVD drives in different rooms
- Ideal for linking to USB 3.0 security and industrial cameras, external DVD drives, and other high-bandwidth USB devices.
- Extends USB 3.0 signals up 100 meters (330 ft.) over OM3 multimode fiber cable.
- Transfers at 5-Gbps speeds-ten times faster than USB 2.0.
- Receiver supplies 900 mA power to the remote USB devices.
- Plug and play. No drivers to install on your computer.
- Features locking USB power ports for secure plug-ins.
- Works with Windows®, Mac® OS X®, and Linux® systems.
- Does not support USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 interfaces.
Showing - Of Reviews