The 2-Port USB-C 4K KVM Switch allows total control of two USB-C enabled computers to share multiple USB peripherals (four HID devices plus two USB 3.0 devices).
Have a home office? This is the ideal solution for users with a mix of Lenovo ThinkPad, X1 Carbon, Chromebooks, or Surface Book. Supports most devices with DisplayPort Alt-Mode over USB-C!
There is no reason to have two different monitors or two different sets of keyboards and mice. The USB-C 4K DisplayPort KVM switch allows you to switch between these devices using a single DisplayPort monitor, keyboard, and mouse saving valuable desk space.
Equipped with USB 3.0, this device also supports your high-speed external peripheral devices or HID devices such as touchscreens.
With a crisp clear 4K@60hz resolution at 444 color space, this product is ideal for graphic design, photo, and video editing, post-production editing, even high-resolution medical imaging using PC computers.
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) at 60Hz (4:4:4 color sampling) output to a single DisplayPort enabled monitor
- Works with PC computers, tablets, Chromebooks, mobile phones, or ANY device that supports DisplayPort Alt-Mode over USB-C
- USB Type-A space with 4x USB 2.0 HID device ports and 2x high-speed USB 3.0 ports
- Front-panel hotkey for easy computer selection and auto-scan function
- Enables keyboard and mouse plug and play without drivers
Showing - Of Reviews