The Cisco Catalyst 9115 Series with Wi-Fi 6is the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
Hyperconnectivity with steady performance in demanding environments. Exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and next-generation applications. Advanced persistent security threats. All of these require a wireless network that provides resiliency and superior connectivity, integrated security with advanced classification and containment, and hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify networks. Updating your wireless infrastructure to one that will meet these needs is paramount for today's digital business. The new generation of Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points, with high-performance Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) capabilities and innovations in RF performance, security, and analytics, enables end-to-end digitization and helps accelerate the rollout of business services by delivering beyond Wi-Fi. Extending Cisco's intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Catalyst 9115 Series scales to meet the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. The Catalyst 9115 Series is also a leader in performance, security, and analytics. The Catalyst 9115 Series Access Points, paired with the Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA), are enterprise-class products that will address both your current and future needs. They are the first step in updating your network to take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides. With the Catalyst 9115 Series, you can secure remote workers or the micro-office. Any Cisco Aironet or Catalyst access point can function as an OfficeExtend Access Point (OEAP). With an OEAP, an employee at home or in a temporary micro-office will have access to the corporate SSID and the corporate network without the need to set up a VPN or have any advanced technical know-how.
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- 5.38 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides high and efficient communication with maximum efficiency
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax wireless LAN standard ensures trouble-free and convenient connectivity
- Lets you conveniently connect to the 2.5 gigabit ethernet Ethernet technology to offer maximum productivity
- Data Encryption feature effectively protects your precious and valuable data from unauthorized access
- Internal antenna form factor for reliable connectivity with maximum productivity
- External form factor ensures maximum comfort and pain, fatigue-free usage
Showing - Of Reviews