The Cisco® Catalyst® 9115AX Series with Wi-Fi 6is the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
Hyperconnectivity with steady performance in demanding environments. Exponential growth of Internet of Things (IoT) devices and next-generation applications. Advanced persistent security threats. All of these require a wireless network that provides resiliency and superior connectivity, integrated security with advanced classification and containment, and hardware and software innovations to automate, secure, and simplify networks. Updating your wireless infrastructure to one that will meet these needs is paramount for today's digital business. The new generation of Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points, with high-performance Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) capabilities and innovations in RF performance, security, and analytics, enables end-to-end digitization and helps accelerate the rollout of business services by delivering beyond Wi-Fi.
The Cisco Catalyst 9115AX Series Access Points are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. They are the first step to updating your network to take better example of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
- Wi-Fi 6 certifiable
- Three radios: 2.4 GHz (4x4), 5 GHz (4x4), and BLE
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Multigigabit support
- Internal or external antenna
- Available with optional embedded wireless controller
The Cisco Catalyst 9115AX Series Access Points support both Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) and Multiuser Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), delivering more predictable performance for advanced applications and IoT. Additionally, with up to 2.5 Gbps with NBASE-T and IEEE 802.3bz Ethernet compatibility, the Cisco Catalyst 9115AX Series can seamlessly offload network traffic without any bottlenecks. With Cisco's Multigigabit technology, you can use your existing Category 5e or 6 cabling to achieve speeds up to 5 Gbps, allowing for higher throughputs with minimum cost. And with two different antenna choices, you're able to decide which option works best for you.
With the 9115AX Series, you can secure remote workers or the micro-office. Any Cisco Aironet or Catalyst access point can function as an OfficeExtend access point (OEAP). With an OEAP, an employee at home or in a temporary micro-office will have access to the corporate SSID and the corporate network without the need to set up a VPN or have any advanced technical know-how.
Cisco User Defined Network, a feature available in Cisco DNA Center, allows IT to give end users control of their very own wireless network partition on a shared network. End users can then remotely and securely deploy their devices on this network. Perfect for university dormitories or extended hospital stays, Cisco User Defined Network grants both device security and control, allowing each user to choose who can connect to their network. (Available second half of calendar year 2020.)
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- 5.38 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides high and efficient communication with maximum efficiency
- 802.11ax wireless LAN standard lets you connected on the go so your productivity never stops
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- Management port allows the convenience of establishing a large, efficient network
- The device is capable of obtaining power from the PoE source itself. Bye bye power lines and outlets!
Showing - Of Reviews