The Cisco Catalyst® IE3400 Rugged Series ushers in mainstream adoption of advanced Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in a compact form-factor, modular switch purpose-built for a wide variety of extended enterprise and industrial applications.
The Cisco Catalyst IE3400 Rugged Series switches deliver advanced, high-speed Gigabit Ethernet connectivity in a compact form factor, and are designed for a wide range of industrial applications where hardened products are required. The modular design of the Cisco Catalyst IE3400 Rugged Series offers the flexibility to expand up to 26 ports of Gigabit Ethernet with a range of expansion module options. The platform is built to withstand harsh environments in manufacturing, energy, transportation, mining, smart cities, and oil and gas. The IE3400 platform is also ideal for extended enterprise deployments in outdoor spaces, warehouses, and distribution centers.
The IE3400 Series runs Cisco IOS® XE, a next-generation operating system with built-in security and trust, featuring secure boot, image signing, and the Cisco® Trust anchor module. Cisco IOS XE also provides API-driven configuration with open APIs and data models.
The Cisco Catalyst IE3400 Rugged Series can be managed with powerful management tools such as Cisco DNA Center and Industrial Network Director, and can be easily set up with a completely redesigned, user-friendly, modern GUI tool called WebUI. The platform also supports Full Flexible NetFlow (FNF) for real-time visibility into traffic patterns and threat analysis with Cisco Stealthwatch®.
The IE3400 series (with expansion module) supports power budget of up to 480W for PoE/PoE+, shared across 24 ports, and is ideal for connecting PoE-powered end devices such as IP cameras, phones, wireless access points, sensors, and more.
- Effectively reduces downtime with improved network performance
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- DC power source for a reliable connection even during power outages
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- DIN Rail Mountable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- Gigabit Ethernet Ethernet technology for a reliable, convenient way of communication and connectivity
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
Showing - Of Reviews