The D-Link® 16-Port Gigabit Switch (DGS-1016D) delivers power, performance, and reliability in one cost-effective, space-saving design. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Users in the office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now transfer large bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network without hesitation. The versatile and compact 1RU height design of the DGS-1016D enables the device to be rackmounted in a standard 19-inch rack while conserving valuable rack space.
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
Showing - Of Reviews