Random Access Memory (RAM) is a type of hardware that your computer uses to store information. Adding memory is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your computer's performance.
Dell™ Branded memory offered in the Memory Selector has gone through rigorous quality assurance and quality control testing to ensure it will work with your specific Dell System so it is fully compatible and supported by Dell. Getting unqualified or generic products from other vendors can cause downtime that can seriously cost your business and put your entire system at risk.
Memory offered now may differ in speed from the original system memory but has been qualified to work in the system. When mixed, the memory will perform at the lowest speed populated or the highest speed allowed by the system.
- Allow convenient and fast access to the stored information your computer is actively using for maximum efficiency
- Up to 3200 MHz speed for smooth computer performance
- SoDIMM 32 GB of memory can produce approx. 10K MIPS and as a result, your system gets more room to run complex apps.
- 260-pin-pin DDR4 SDRAM interface multiplexes 2-bit data from memory cell and I/O buses to minimize processor idle time and enhance your computer's performance
- 260-pin pins for enhanced, dependable system performance with maximum usability
- Notebook device support for your ram module to allow enhanced performance and reliable memory solution
- SoDIMM form factor with 260-pin pins and 32 GB memory size effectively lessens the electrical load on the memory controller to allow maximum feasibility
Showing - Of Reviews