Projector A/V control box for optimized connectivity in the classroom.
Maximize cable management and control for your classroom projector with the PowerLite® Pilot™ 3, a convenient wall-mounted A/V connection and control box for Epson® short-throw and ultra short-throw projectors. Designed to support an array of devices, the PowerLite Pilot 3 streamlines source switching and volume control. With 3x HDMI® control buttons (including 1 MHL®), you can select from an array of connected classroom devices - and even display two sources side-by-side onscreen at once using your projector's Split Screen feature. You can also use it as an extension box to expand the range of your cables and increase flexibility.
- Centralized A/V control box - manage your Epson short-throw or ultra short-throw projector (power, A/V Mute, volume, sources); no remote control needed
- Easy operation - large, individual source buttons intuitively match Epson projector inputs
- Consolidated cable management - convenient wall placement helps avoid potential trip hazards
- Optimized for connectivity - 3x HDMI control buttons to select the source from connected high-definition A/V devices; connect and charge an MHL-enabled device via the MHL/HDMI port2
- Split Screen support1 - connect two devices and use your projector to simultaneously project two images (video or still) side by side
- Increased flexibility - use as an extension box to expand the range of your cables
- Remote volume adjustment - easily control projector audio from the front of the room via the volume dial and audio mute button
- Simple installationn - quickly and easily attaches to the wall
- Sleek design - protective cable cover and pen/iPhone® holder included
- Industry-leading service and support - 2-year limited warranty, Epson PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support
Showing - Of Reviews