USB-C KVMP - Switch Between Two USB-C Devices
Easily switch between two USB-C devices and control them with one keyboard, one mouse and view content on one 4K monitor. IOGEAR's 2-Port USB-C KVM Switch requires no software and comes complete with the Power Delivery function, USB-C cables, and a 6-foot push-button remote switch.
Why spend extra money on features you don't need? The USB-C KVM offers the most efficient and affordable way to switch between two USB-C or Thunderbolt™ 3/4 equipped Mac® computers, PCs, iPad® or Android™ tablets and smartphones with a single-cable connection to each device without additional drivers or software.
Addtional USB ports on GCS1602CC allows users to connect to more USB devices, such as USB printer, storage, camera, etc.
- Control and share 2 USB-C devices with DP Alt Mode from one keyboard, mouse, and a DisplayPort monitor.
- Supports resolution up to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 @60Hz.
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 compliant with speeds up to 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Plug-n-Play; no software or driver needed.
- Control and share 2 USB-C devices
- 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 @60Hz.
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 with speeds up to 5 Gbps
- Power Delivery 3.0 up to 100W USB-C PD charging
- Supports USB-C/Thunderbolt 4 host device with DP Alt Mode
Showing - Of Reviews