- Easy to use Simply enter a 7-15 digit PIN to authenticate and use as a normal portable SSD. When the drive is disconnected, all data is encrypted using AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption (no software required).
- Rugged, Shockproof & Crushproof The diskAshur M2 is extremely rugged, surviving a drop of up to 4m onto a concrete surface. The drive is also crushproof, withstands the weight of a 2.7 ton vehicle.
- No need to worry about spills The drive’s IP68 accreditation means it will survive being submerged under 1.5m of water for 30 minutes and deemed fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand.
- Slim & sleek design Lightweight and smaller than the size of a phone, making it ultra-portable. Weighs: 86 grams (with sleeve fitted), Weighs 65 grams. (without sleeve).
- Transfer your files in seconds Lightning fast backwards compatible USB 3.2 data transfer speeds. Up to 370MB/s Read speeds Up to 370MB/s Write speeds
Details: Our smallest, lightest, fastest and most rugged FIPS compliant encrypted portable SSD The diskAshur M2 PIN authenticated, hardware encrypted SSD has a new, ultra-portable, rugged and sleek design, incorporating the most advanced security attributes that iStorage is renowned for. The diskAshur M2 encrypts data using FIPS PUB 197 validated, AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption and uniquely incorporates a Common Criteria EAL4+ ready secure microprocessor, which employs built-in physical protection mechanisms designed to defend against external tamper, bypass physical attacks and more. The drive features ultra-fast backwards compatible USB 3.2 data transfer speeds and is available in capacities ranging from 128GB to 2TB. The diskAshur M2 is lightweight, dust and waterproof (IP68 certified), shock proof (survives a drop of 4m on to a concrete surface) and crush-proof (withstands the weight of a 2.7 ton vehicle), making it extremely rugged and ultra-portable. Easy to use Simply enter a 7-15 digit PIN to authenticate and use as a normal portable SSD. When the drive is disconnected, all data is encrypted using AES-XTS 256-bit hardware encryption (no software required). Easy to use FIPS 140-3 Level 3 compliant Independent User & Admin PINs Ultra-fast transfer speeds One-time User recovery PIN Common Criteria EAL4+ ready microprocessor Read only (write product) – Dual mode Brute Force protection Ultra-portable and lightweight Rugged, shockproof & crushproof IP68 certified Water & Dust Resistant OS & platform independent USB Type A & C cables included Bootable Auto-lock Self-destruct Drive reset Whitelisting on networks
Binding: Personal Computers
Showing - Of Reviews