Enterprise Class Mixed-Use SSD with Power Loss Protection
Kingston's DC600M SSD is a 4th generation data center SATA 3.0, 6Gbps SSD with 3D TLC NAND intended for "mixed use" workloads. The DC600M is suited for use in high-volume rack-mount servers and includes hardware based onboard PLP. Via power loss capacitors, DC600M protects data against unexpected power failure to reduce the possibility of data loss and ensure that the drive will successfully re-initialize on the next power-up of the system. DC600M is designed to deliver latency and IOPS consistency for system integrators, hyperscale data centers, and cloud service providers.
Capacities available from 480GB-7680GB1 to meet your data storage requirements.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
Hardware-based PLP - Power loss capacitors to protect user data against unexpected power loss and enhance performance.
Delivers excellent Quality of Service (QoS) - Optimized performance predictability to hit Servicelevel agreements (SLAs).
AES 256-bit Self Encrypting Drive - Built in protection to safeguard important data.
Capacities up to 7680GB - Upgrade and manage storage with capacities up to 7680GB
- Provides more productive performance and superior data storage for a variety of files
- Makes frequent file access and retrieval easy and convenient
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 960 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 560 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 530 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
- 256-bit AES encryption ensures the safety of your precious data
- 2.5" form factor for added reliability and dependability
Showing - Of Reviews