Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 RGB delivers a boost of performance and style with speeds of up to 3733MHz, aggressive styling and RGB lighting that runs the length of the module for smooth and stunning effects. This dazzling, cost-effective upgrade is available in 2666MHz-3733MHz speeds, CL15-19 latencies, single-module capacities of 8GB-32GB and kit capacities of 16GB-128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2666MHz speeds and is both Intel XMP-ready and ready for AMD Ryzen™. FURY Beast DDR4 RGB stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it's an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
- Stunning RGB lighting with aggressive style
- Patented Kingston FURY Infrared Sync Technology™
- Intel XMP-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen™
- Speeds up to 3733MHz and kit capacities up to 128GB
- Plug N Play functionality at 2666MHz
Customisable RGB lighting with aggressive styling
Give your battle station a stylish upgrade thanks to Beast DDR4 RGB's heat spreader and customisable smooth, stunning RGB effects. Use the powerful Kingston FURY CTRL software or motherboard manufacturer's software to create your own look.
Kingston FURY™ Infrared Sync Technology™
RGB effects stay synced thanks to Kingston's patented Infrared Sync Technology.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximise the performance of our memory modules by reaching speeds of up to 3733MHz.
Ready for AMD Ryzen™
Get memory that's ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build.
Plug N Play - Automatic overclocking up to 2666MHz
A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RGB will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- 32 GB of memory can produce approx. 10K MIPS and as a result, your system gets more room to run complex apps.
- DDR4-3000/PC4-24000 operates at an effective bus speed with minimal power consumption and as a result, you get optimal computer performance with an improved memory heat dissipation
- Up to 3000 MHz speed with CL15 latency for smooth computer performance
Showing - Of Reviews