The Kingston FURY™ Beast DDR4 provides a powerful performance boost for gaming, video editing and rendering with speeds of up to 3733MHz. This cost-effective upgrade is available in 2666MHz-3733MHz speeds, CL15-19 latencies, single-module capacities of 4GB-32GB and kit capacities of 8GB-128GB. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2666MHz and is both Intel XMP-ready and ready for AMD Ryzen™. FURY Beast DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it's an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
- Low-profile heat spreader design
- Cost-efficient, high-performance DDR4 upgrade
- Intel XMP-ready
- Ready for AMD Ryzen™
- Speeds up to 3733MHz and kit capacity up to 128GB
- Plug N Play functionality at 2666MHz
Key Features | Low-profile heat spreader
The sleek-looking new heat spreader is a great upgrade for your battle station's style.
High-performance, cost-effective upgrade
Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 is the perfect choice for a system builder, or someone looking for an upgrade to jump start their sluggish system.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules reaching speeds up to 3733MHz.
Ready for AMD Ryzen™
Get memory that's ready for Ryzen and will seamlessly integrate with your AMD-based system. A reliable, compatible performance boost for your build.
Plug N Play - Automatic overclocking up to 2666MHz
A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
- 32 GB of memory can produce approx. 10K MIPS and as a result, your system gets more room to run complex apps.
- 288-pin-pin DDR4 SDRAM interface synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data transfer rate
- Up to 2666 MHz speed with CL16 latency for playing the latest games and using heavy software
Showing - Of Reviews