Kingston FURY Renegade Pro DDR5 RDIMM Memory | Overclockable ECC registered DIMM
With over three decades of building reliable, high-quality memory modules for the world's largest data centers, Kingston proudly introduces a new line of overclockable server-class memory, Kingston FURY™ Renegade Pro DDR5 RDIMM. To meet the computing demands of next-gen workstation and high-end desktop platforms requiring the use of DDR5 registered DIMMs, Kingston FURY Renegade Pro DDR5 RDIMM provides creators, engineering and data science professionals with high-performance memory normally reserved for gamers, without sacrificing the data integrity features and superior quality grade of registered DIMMs.
DDR5 registered DIMMs support ECC, capable of detecting and correcting multi-bit errors. This is in addition to on-die ECC, featured on all DDR5 DRAM components, which performs single-bit error detection and correction to mitigate system lockups and data corruption.
Power users can automatically get the most out of their systems with Kingston FURY Renegade Pro DDR5 RDIMM's Plug N Play at 4800MT/s, or choose one of the built-in profiles for optimum timings, speeds and voltage. Available in single-module capacities up to 32GB, kits of 4 up to 128GB and kits of 8 up to 256GB.
- Overclocking with ECC
- Increased efficiency
- Intel® XMP 3.0 Certified
- Plug N Play
Key Features | Overclocking with ECC
Maintain data integrity while pushing the limits of DDR5 performance.
With double the banks and burst lengths, keep up with the demands of the latest programs and applications with improved efficiency and lower latencies.
Intel® XMP 3.0 Certified
Select one of the built-in profiles to maximise memory performance with advanced pre-optimised timings, speeds and voltage.
Plug N Play
Automatically utilise the factory-preset speed and latency timings without having to tinker with the BIOS.
- Allow convenient and fast access to the stored information your computer is actively using for maximum efficiency
- No matter how heavy and numerous the applications that you are using, 4800 MHz memory speed with registered signal will run them smoothly
- DIMM 16 GB capacity is enough to execute all memory hungry programs simultaneously
- With DDR5 SDRAM get efficient data transfer rate and enhanced computer's performance
- 1 x 16GB modules for dependable storage efficiency and maximum convenience
- 288-pin for faster, dependable performance and better access to data and information
- CL36 CAS latency for reliable, fast response and improved performance
- Desktop PC device support for your ram module to allow maximum efficiency and dependability
- DIMM form factor with 288-pin and 16 GB memory size effectively lessens the electrical load on the memory controller to allow maximum feasibility
- Registered signal processing allows higher accuracy and enhanced ram module performance
Showing - Of Reviews