Perfect Protection For Rack-Mount Systems
The PRO-RT Series is a value-priced, yet feature-rich UPS incorporating line-interactive technology that preserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during brownouts or voltage sags. The PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications.
The PRO-RT UPSs include many useful features such as load-shedding with two load banks, independent battery bypass, plus auto-re-start when power is restored after an extended power outage.
Each PRO-RT model is compatible with Minuteman's free downloadable SentryHD™ power management and diagnostic software. When installed on a workstation or server, the user gains complete control over monitoring and managing the UPS using a convenient web browser-based interface. The SentryHD software communicates via a built-in USB port on the UPS. In addition, managing the UPS within a Network Management System (NMS) is easy with the installation of an optional SNMP card.
Designed for versatility, the PRO-RT models can be mounted in a standard rack using the attached rackmount ears. All units can also be installed as a tower using the included feet. An optional kit is available for mounting the unit to a wall.
High-end Features - Budget Friendly Price
The PRO-RT offers many features normally found on higher priced models, including an LCD status display which shows the following:
Input / Output voltage and frequency
Monitor the status of your utility power
UPS and battery mode / status
Eliminate guesswork with straightforward display of the unit's status
Load indicator shows how much electrical load is being placed on the unit
Estimated runtime based on connected load
Find out how much backup time remains during a blackout right on the unit
Ideally Suited to Protect:
- Network Equipment
- VoIP Communications
- IP and Analog Video Equipment
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 4 minute at full load
- NEMA 5-15P plug/connector type for a secure, feasible operation
- NEMA 5-15R receptacle type provides secure, reliable connection with added productivity
- Line-interactive UPS with network application/usage to ensure maximum usability and reliable power supply
- 120 V AC input voltage for better reliance and maximum dependability
- 120 V AC output voltage for better reliance and maximum usability
- Tower/Rack/Wall Mountable form factor for added reliability and dependability
Showing - Of Reviews