- WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX5400 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 328 client devices and 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage.
- Connect wired Ethernet to the 2.5G or 1G port for maximum speed.
- Simplified deployment with PoE+, or power using the optional PAV12V35 power adapter (sold separately).
- Includes 1 year FREE NETGEAR Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere. Setup, configure, and manage with the NETGEAR Insight app.
- Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included mounting hardware.
- Includes WPA3, network and client isolation, and rogue AP detection.
- Including up to 8 SSIDs, load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.
Details: The WAX625 is a high-performance WiFi 6 access point, ideal for small and midsize businesses. The dual-band access point delivers up to 5.4Gbps total WiFi throughput, helping to serve more customers with better speed and less congestion. Supported by a 2.5Gbps Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port and one Gigabit Ethernet port, this access point delivers a super-fast connection to a switch or internet router. The WAX625 WiFi is based on WiFi 6 Release 2 technology, featuring wider 160MHz channels on the 5GHz band, delivering 100% more throughput than previous WiFi 6 designs. Compared to WiFi 5 access points, the WAX625 provides 4x the client device connection, allowing businesses to serve more customers with better speed and less congestion. This remote managed access point is ideal for businesses and managed service providers who look for scalability and performance in WiFi deployment. WAX625 is the best of both worlds as an industry leader of performance and cost effectiveness in its product class.
Showing - Of Reviews