Expand Your Workstation
Designed for those who want a one-stop upgrade for your USB 3.0 laptop. The Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Horizontal Docking Station for Windows (UD-3900H) allows you to add dual monitors, and connect your peripherals, all through a single cable back to your laptop. Quickly come and go from your desk with ease. By connecting one cable to your laptop, you gain 11 extra ports of connectivity, making it easier to do more work in less time.
Power users with dual monitors: The UD-3900H is the dock you need to maximize your productivity and your workspace. Great for business uses such as email, web applications, Microsoft office, and more. Featuring a vertical design, you can easily slip this dock between your monitors and save valuable desk space. Conveniently access the front USB and audio ports for those devices you plug and unplug everyday.
Note: The UD-3900H will not charge your laptop and will need your external charger to provide power to your system. The UD-3900H has one HDMI port and one DVI port and we include both a DVI to VGA adapter and a DVI to HDMI adapter if needed (not compatible with DisplayPort displays). This docking station also includes both USB 3.0 and USB-C cables for compatibility with the widest range of systems.
11 Ports of Connectivity
Get your ports back with a dock that acts as a hub for all of your peripherals.
- 1x HDMI 1.3 port & 1x Single-Link DVI-I port-Add up to two additional displays
- 2x USB 3.0-Add a thumb drive, external SSD, and more
- 4x USB 2.0-Add a keyboard, mouse, and printer
- 1x 3.5mm Headphone/Speaker Jack-Listen to music
- 1x 3.5mm Microphone Jack-Connect a microphone
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet-Experience fast and reliable network speeds
Get more screen space for more productivity. High resolution displays (HDMI, DVI or VGA) will change the way you manage your out of control tabs and your workflow.
No more grainy visuals and tiny screens. Watch videos on clear and sharp 2K 60Hz screens (1920x1200 @ 60Hz). Expand your screen real estate with this dock and cut down the time it takes to work on those highly productive tasks.
Not only does this dock expand your connectivity, it also brings a whole new level of performance and flexibility.
Featuring DisplayLink graphic technology, you can connect this dock to a USB 3.0 Windows laptop. So whether you're hoteling at a desk for work, or sharing your dock at home, this dock provides the flexibility you need.
The horizontal orientation is designed to fit under the edge of your display and to give you more room on your desk for the things that matter most. With easily accessible ports on the side of the dock, you can plug and unplug your headphones with ease.
- Flexible Expandability - A single included USB 3.0 or USB-C cable from your laptop to this dock provides dual video outputs, wired Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone jacks, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports
- Dual HD Monitors - Built-in HDMI and DVI outputs each supporting 1920x1200 resolution @ 60Hz refresh rate. Includes DVI to VGA adapter and DVI to HDMI adapter. HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 @ 50Hz with a single HDMI display only
- Compatibility - Universal docking station compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.x, 7, macOS 10.14+ and ChromeOS 100.x or later. Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update; manual driver installation on macOS. Linux not supported. Wired Ethernet supports Gigabit speed. Dock does not charge host PC
- Recommended Use - For use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB adapters. DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, will not playback encrypted or copy-protected content
- Warranty and Support - Questions only an expert can answer? When you contact our support team, you're connecting with the engineers who design our devices. Every Plugable product is backed by our Seattle-based support team-even before purchase, and a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty after purchase
Showing - Of Reviews