90-watt 10GbE PoE++ and 30-watt 2.5GbE PoE+ Managed Switch for the Wi-Fi 6 Generation
The QNAP QSW-M2116P-2T2S is a L2 PoE Managed Switch with sixteen 30-watt 2.5GbE PoE+ ports, two 90-watt 10GbE PoE++ ports. Offering a total power budget of 380 watts and two 10GbE SFP+ ports, the QSW-M2116P-2T2S not only enables a high-speed and high-power PoE network infrastructure for Wi-Fi 6 Access Points and Routers, but also provides backbone network uplinking capabilities. The QSS, QNAP Switch System with user-friendly web interface, helps IT administrators efficiently control Layer 2 and PoE networks, including wireless APs, IP Cameras and Digital Signage, core Switches and Servers. The QSW-M2116P-2T2S offers SMBs a cost-optimized and centrally managed LAN deployment solution.
- Compliant with the IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ and IEEE 802.3at PoE+ standards. Offers 2-port 90-watt and 16-port 30-watt PoE capabilities. Can supply a total power budget of 280 watts to meet the demands of high-powered devices (PDs).
- Compatible with 10GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T technologies to support five speeds (10G / 5G / 2.5G / 1G / 100M), the QSW-M2116P-2T2S offers higher transmission speeds when used with existing cables.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ ports can connect to the Internet, Routers, core switches, and NAS to fulfill the high bandwidth demands of backbone network or data centers.
- Offers a user-friendly web interface to help IT administrators efficiently control Layer 2 and PoE networks. Additionally, the overview dashboard and graphical statistics analysis show IT administrators all switch information and powered devices at a glance, making central management of high-power devices intuitive and easy.
- Provides comprehensive Layer 2 management features (such as VLAN, LACP, QoS IGMP Snooping, and Wake-on-LAN) for IT administrators to efficiently control network bandwidth and enhance security via the user-friendly switch management web interface.
- QSS (QNAP Switch System) helps administrators update firmware with just one click, ensuring network security.
10GbE 90-watt PoE Switch for Wi-Fi 6 APs & Routers
The QSW-M2116P-2T2S breaks through bandwidth limitations cabled and wireless networks to enhance your storage and access experience. With two 10GbE 90-watt and sixteen 2.5GbE 30-watt PoE ports, the QSW-M2116P-2T2S supplies up to a total power budget of 280 watts to meet the demands of high-power Wi-Fi 6 APs. With two 10GbE SFP+ ports for backbone network uplinking capability, the QSW-M2116P-2T2S provides an ultra-high-speed Wi-Fi 6 wireless network infrastructure solution for small-to-medium-scale businesses, hotels, and stores
- Effectively reduces downtime with improved network performance
- Features 18 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Rack-mountable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Optimize the performance of business networks with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
Showing - Of Reviews