- ✅Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station: With 15 connecting ports in total, this Thunderbolt 4 docking station (JU-DK0U11-S1) creates an ultimate workstation for your laptop, such as MacBook Pro or Windows. It is capable to connect multiple devices, video, ethernet, memory cards, and power through a single Thunderbolt 4 cable. It gets up to 40Gbps data transfer speeds, which is 8 times faster than USB 3.0.
- ✅ Quad 4K Display Outputs: The dock connects your MacBook, and Windows laptops to a vivid and immersive visual experience. It supports 8K resolutions for a single display output or 2x 4K for dual display outputs through two Thunderbolt 4 ports. Additionally, the dock supports extra two display outputs from the DisplayPort and HDMI ports with the help of DisplayLink video technology. This makes FOUR 4K display outputs in total.
- ✅ 60W USB-C Power Delivery: The package includes a 150W power adapter that supports this powerful hub to deliver 60 watts of charging power to your laptop, 15W 2x USB-A fast charging, and 45W 3x Thunderbolt 4 ports.
- ✅ Enhanced Data Transfer Speed: Compared to Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4 technology is featured in its enhanced bandwidth of data transfer rate from 16Gbps to 32Gbps. The Immense bandwidth makes it possible for this dock to connect more peripherals with high performance, and faster speed, including Thunderbolt-based storage devices (External 20Gbps SSD), NAS (Network Attached Storage), High-Performance Networking (External 10Gbps Network Card) or External PCIe Devices.
- ✅ Memory Card Reader & USB-A Data Transfer: Compatible with SD 3.0 UHS-1 and Micro SD (TF) 3.0 UHS-1 memory card. Supports a maximum capacity of 2TB and data transfer rate up to 104MB; Provides two USB-A 5Gbps ports that support 5V/0.9A charging; two USB-A 2.0 480Mbps ports that supports 5V/1.5A power charging
- ✅ Universal Compatibility: The JU-DK0U11-S1 Thunderbolt 4 docking station is backward compatible with Thunderbolt 3, USB4, and USB-C equipped computers, such as Mac M1/M2/M3 Pro & Max, Intel chip Macs, Windows PCs, and Chromebooks.
Details: Advanced docking station transforms a single Thunderbolt 4 port into 3x Thunderbolt 4 USB-C ports 1x DisplayPort 1x HDIM 2x USB-A 5G,2x USB-A 480Mbps 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port 1x SD 3.0 card slot, 1x Micro SD (TF) 3.0 card slot 1x Stereo audio/microphone Features •Connectivity with PD up to 60W. •Ultra HD video output - Supports three thunderbolt 4 ports, single 8K@30Hz, or dual 4K @60Hz displays outputs through two Thunderbolt 4 port. It also supports Two DisplayLink video output DisplayPort and HDMI, resolution up to 4K 3840x2160p@60Hz. •The 150W power adapter supports PD charging up to 60W to charge your laptop and other 90W provide enough power for connected peripherals, Such as external SSD, flash drive, smartphone or any other USB devices. •Ultra high-speed Data Transfer - Provides three Thunderbolt 4 ports with 10Gbps speed and 5V/3A power output, two USB A 5Gbps with 5V/0.9A Charging, two USB-A 480Mbps with 5V/1.5A to enhance your laptop's performance capabilities. •Reliable wired network connectivity through embedded 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port. •Integrated SD 3.0 Card Reader with SD/Micro SD slot, can work simultaneously •Audio Capability - Includes two 3.5mm audio jack for stereo audio output and microphone capabilities, HDMI / DP up to 5.1 Channel surround sound •Power LED - Built-in power On/Off button with LED provides easy recognition of power status.
Showing - Of Reviews