This 2-port serial device server is a cost-effective way to remotely connect to and manage two serial devices over your typical IP network. The device server integrates two RS232 ports into a rugged metal housing with an extended operating temperature range, so it's perfect for factory and industrial settings.
Flexible installation, in a range of environments
If you're looking for a reliable serial-over-IP control solution, then this device server can help. With a rugged metal housing and an extended operating temperature range, you can rest assured that the device server can deliver the reliable performance you need, even in harsh environments.
Plus, it features two integrated mounting brackets, so you can mount the device server to a surface or a wall as needed, for out-of-the-way installations.
Backup power keeps your devices connected
With redundant power input, this dual-port serial device server ensures seamless operation, even in the event of power dips or failures. It features a wide-range, terminal block power input (9~36V DC), and includes a universal power adapter.
Because it features two power inputs, if you experience a power disruption the device server automatically switches to its secondary power source. With redundant power input, the device server remains operational if one of the power sources fails, so you can continue to connect to and manage your serial devices when needed.
This highly customizable device server is easy to configure to suit your application. For easy setup, Windows® users can use the provided Virtual COM port software, or the versatile Web-based interface.
The RS232 device server supports Telnet (an operating system independent communication protocol), so it can be integrated into mixed OS environments (Windows, Mac, Linux®). Plus, it supports VCOM, TCP, ICMP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, and BOOTP protocols.
The NETRS2322P is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Two RS232 (DB9) serial ports, integrated into a durable, metal housing that's ideal for industrial environments
- Built-in mounting brackets let you easily install the device server to a wall or surface
- Redundant power input using the provided power adapter, or 9~36V DC terminal block input
- Extended operating temperature range - 0°C to 85°C (32°F to 185°F)
- Up to 460.8Kbps serial baud rate
- Remote management and customization using the provided Windows based VCOM software or the Web interface
- Supports Telnet, ICMP, IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, and BOOTP protocols
- 15kV Air and 8kV contact ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) Protection
- 10/100Mbps RJ45 port that supports IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T) and IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX) protocols
Showing - Of Reviews