The 2-post rack features four swiveling casters, so you can easily move it around in your server room, office or studio. It's easy to reposition or relocate the rack in order to connect your rack-mounted equipment to other devices throughout your workspace.
The durable dual-post server rack is made of heavy-gauge steel, instead of aluminum, to ensure a stable installation platform. The rack supports a static loading capacity of up to 600 lb. (272 kg), and it's compliant with several industry rack standards (EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494), to provide a stable platform that eliminates the need for concrete mounting kits.
You can easily mount your ANSI/EIA RS-310-D compliant network equipment to the rack without using additional hardware. It features square mounting holes on the frame and a universal design that's compatible with most rack equipment.
The 2POSTRACK42 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this 42U rack is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance~
- MAXIMIZE MOBILITY: The 2 post rack features four swiveling casters, so you can easily reposition or relocate the rack in order to connect your rack-mounted equipment to other devices
- HASSLE-FREE SET UP: You can easily mount your ANSI/EIA RS-310-D compliant network equipment to the rack without any additional hardware; it also features universal, square mounting holes on the frame
- BUILT TO LAST: The mobile open frame rack supports up to 600lb (272kg), has a total product height of 81.9 in / 207.9 cm (with casters) and is EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494 compliant
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: With a 2-post design, the 42U rack saves floor space and its dual-post, open-depth design makes it broadly compatible with various server, network and telecommunications equipment
Showing - Of Reviews