Gigabit Network Access
For faster and more consistent network connections, the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Hub's integrated Gigabit Ethernet port provides wired network access that is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards. The GbE port also supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL), so you can remotely wake your computer over your network.
Convenient Portability and Easy Setup
This compact, lightweight USB-Type-C hub is a convenient and portable addition to your laptop accessories. The USB-C cable is built-in, and hub is bus-powered, so it draws its power directly from your computer's USB-C port, with no external power required. That means fewer cables to carry with you when you travel. The hub can draw up to 15 Watts of power from the connected host and operating multiple bus powered devices at one time with the total available power dependent on the connected host.
The extended length attached cable of 9.8" (25 cm) provides more flexibility for longer reach connection requirements and plug and play installation.
Connect Both USB-C & USB-A Peripherals
With ports for both USB-C and USB-A peripherals, this hub is backwards compatible supporting both legacy and new USB devices. You can connect flash drives, video capture devices and external hard drives, with fast data transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps. This USB Type-C hub enhances your productivity, giving you the connections, you need while you work.
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: To setup and save custom windows layouts.
Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: To improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: To track and log connected USB devices
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enabling users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
For more information and to download the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools application, please visit: www.StarTech.com/Connectivity-Tools
HB31C2A1CGB is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 3 PORT USB-C HUB: Expand the connectivity of a USB-C laptop or PC by adding 1x USB-C, 2x USB-A & 1x GbE ports with this SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) adapter hub; Supports USB 3.0/2.0/1.0 devices
- GIGABIT ETHERNET: Add a Full Duplex Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port for wired connectivity w/Jumbo Frames, Wake-On-Lan, 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation, V-LAN Tagging, and Layer 2 Priority encoding
- MORE POWER FOR DEVICES: USB Type-C hub with data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps & power up to 15W (3A) shared with all downstream devices; Supports SSD/thumb drives, data storage, keyboards, mice, etc.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Lightweight USB bus powered laptop hub w/ durable aluminum housing, 9.8"" (25 cm) attached USB-C host cable & small desktop form factor [3.7in (95mm) x 1.8in (45mm) x 0.6in (1.6cm)]
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: USB-C multiport expansion hub w/ driverless setup, supporting major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux, iPadOS, Chrome OS & Android; Thunderbolt 3 (TB3) host compatible
- CONNECTIVITY TOOLS: Provided with this device, the application improves performance and security, featuring MAC Address Changer, USB Event Monitoring, Windows Layout & Wi-Fi Auto Switch utilities
Showing - Of Reviews