This 4-bay SATA HDD docking station lets you access up to four solid-state drives or hard drives simultaneously over USB 3.1 (10Gbps), and hot swap drives with ease. Ideal for IT professionals, the docking station provides large data capacity and fast file transfers, helping you manage your workflow more efficiently.
Save time accessing and managing your data
When you're managing a large number of drives, the HDD/SSD docking station saves you time. Quickly dock and swap your drives for disk imaging, data recovery from failing drives, data backups, or other tasks.
The hard drive docking station also has SMART support, for accessing important drive information such as hours in use, number of power cycles, and disk health.
Fast data transfers
With USB 3.1 Gen 2, the HDD docking station lets you leverage the high performance of the latest SSDs and hard drives, while alleviating bottlenecks in your data transfers.
The hard drive docking station includes a USB Type-C cable, for connecting to USB-C equipped laptops and devices, and a USB Type-A cable, for backward compatibility with your existing USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x devices.
The docking station also works with 2.5" and 3.5" IDE hard drives, mSATA drives and M.2 drives using a compatible StarTech.com adapter:
IDE hard drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT2IDEADP SATA to 2.5in or 3.5in IDE Hard Drive Adapter for HDD Docks
mSATA drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT32MSAT257 mSATA SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter Converter
M.2 drives: Use StarTech.com adapter SAT32M225 M.2 NGFF SSD to 2.5in SATA Adapter Converter
The SDOCK4U313 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HARD DRIVE DOCKING STATION: This 4-bay hard drive dock delivers instant access to up to four 2.5/3.5"" SATA hard drives for file backup, imaging, or data transfer over USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps). Tool-less design enables quick hot-swapping.
- DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Supports 2.5/3.5"" SATA HDDs & SSDs of any capacity
- OS Independent
- Backwards compatible w/ SATA I/II
- IDE adapter (SAT2IDEADP) sold separately
- Includes 3ft USB A/C cables and universal power adapter
- PERFORMANCE: Independently-powered SATA controllers enable drive hot swapping without interrupting other drive bays that are in use. Dual 60mm fans maintain optimal drive temperature for reliability and performance.
- SPECS: 4-Bay Hard Drive Dock
- SATA I/II/III (1.5/3/6 Gbps)
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Host Connection
- Dual 60mm Fans
- Tool-less/Tray-less Design
- Hot-Swappable Drive Bays
- Top-Loading/Toaster-Style with Eject Buttons
- LED Activity Lights
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this Quad-Bay Hard Drive Dock is backed for 2 years, including free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical assistance
Showing - Of Reviews