The MPEX4S952 4-Port RS232 Mini PCI Express Serial Card (16650 UART) turns a mini-PCIe slot into four RS232 (DB9) serial ports with data rates up to 921.6 Kbps - a cost-saving solution for adding serial support to embedded systems missing the functionality.
A native PCIe single-chip design enables you to take advantage of full PCI Express bus capability, by providing improved speed and reliability while reducing the load applied to the CPU by as much as 48% over conventional "bridge chip" serial cards .
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.1
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using RTS/CTS
- In-band software flow control, using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Native single-chip, single lane PCI Express
- 256-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Includes 4x 30cm IDC to DB9 serial cables
- High Performance 16650 UART
- Four high speed RS232 serial ports with data transfer rates up to 921.6 Kbps
Showing - Of Reviews