Add eight RS-232 DB9 serial ports to your desktop computer, through two PCIe expansion card slots. This PCI express serial card, with two breakout cables, provides you with multiple ports to connect a wide variety of serial peripherals, at speeds of up to 921.4Kbps.Connect your Peripherals with 8 Serial Ports
The PCI express serial port card makes it easy to add serial ports to connect your peripherals including printers, scanners, credit/debit card readers, PIN pads and modems, industrial controls and more. The 8 port PCIe serial card includes 2 breakout cables - each with 4 DB9 connectors.Versatile Use
The low profile PCIe serial card is the ideal choice for adding serial ports, even when space is at a premium. The DB9 serial card is designed to fit into small form factor and standard computer cases. The card comes pre-configured with a low-profile bracket, and includes two optional full-profile brackets, so installation is easy regardless of the case form factor.Maximum Compatibility
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI Express card is easy to integrate into mixed environments.
PEX8S1050LP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- 8 PORT SERIAL CARD: Serial controller card w/ 16C1050 UART based on the Systembase SB16C1058PCI, w/15kV ESD, 8x DB9 ports, bi-directional RS232 speeds up to 921.6Kbps per port & 256 byte FIFO buffer
- OPTIONAL CONFIGURABLE POWER: Multiport serial card provides 12v/5v, or none on pin 9 w/up to 3A total shared; 2 (1xDB44 to 4xDB9) breakout cables incl; Hex nuts incl for opt screw or nut DB9 interface
- COMPATABILITY: 2 low profile brackets for PCI-e 1x card; Fully compliant w/ PCI Express Base Spec, Revision 1.0a/1.1; Supports Windows (incl. XP and up) and Linux; For low profile desktop/servers
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: PCI Express RS232 serial adapter card for within point of sale terminals, PLCs, control/automation in factories, scientific sensors, medical equipment, scanners, oscilloscope
- STARTECH.COM ADVANTAGE: IT professionals choice for over 30 years; PCIe RS232 Serial expansion card is backed for life by StarTech.com, incl. free 24/5 North America based multi-lingual tech support
Showing - Of Reviews