Turn your home stereo, or any audio output into a Bluetooth-compatible media gateway with this Bluetooth 5.0 audio receiver that features a HiFi grade Wolfson WM8524 Digital to Analog Converter (DAC), and provides rich and high-quality sound.
Digital and Analog outputs
This BT receiver lets you connect audio systems that have analog audio inputs (3.5mm jack) with the included 3.5mm to RCA cable. Alternatively, you can connect to newer audio systems via the Optical output to take advantage of lossless/high-resolution audio files.
Increased Transmission Range
With Bluetooth 5.0 you can stream to longer distances up to 20m (66ft) of line of distance. Obstructions between the receiver and your mobile devices will decrease the transmission range.
Easy Pair up to 8 Devices
This wireless Bluetooth receiver can hold up to 8 paired devices in memory, so your audio system is always ready to play music from your favorite devices (audio is streamed to one device at a time). With Near Field Communication (NFC), simply tap your NFC-equipped devices to the aux receiver to instantly pair and start streaming audio, with no additional configuration required.
The BT52A is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH AUDIO RECEIVER: This Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver with NFC streams audio wirelessly from Bluetooth-equipped devices to A/V equipment; Analog 2ch 3.5mm or Digital optical Toslink (SPDIF) outputs; Upgraded version of our BT2A
- BLUETOOTH 5.0: Stay connected to this Bluetooth aux adapter over longer distances with higher bandwidth (2 Mbps), up to 20m/66ft in line of sight; Transmission range is affected by walls or other obstructions; NOTE: Receiver only, not a transmitter
- NFC SUPPORT: Tap your device on the Bluetooth audio receiver to pair using NFC; Stores pairing for up to 8 devices; Outputs audio to 3.5 mm jack, digital optical Toslink (SPDIF), or analog RCA; Includes 6in 3.5mm to RCA and 3.5 mm stereo extension cables
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIO: This Bluetooth Stereo Receiver uses a HiFi-grade WM8524 Wolfson DAC (Digital to Analog Converter) to deliver rich & high quality sound from high resolution/lossless audio files; Ideal Bluetooth receiver for speakers, TV or PC
- TECH SPECS: Supports 24-bit (up to 48kHz) sample rate & 576Kbits bitrate; Thd+N@1kHz at -80dB & signal to noise ration (SNR@1kHz) at 129dB; aptX?/aptX HD/aptX Low Latency & SBC codecs; Power from a 5V/1A USB source (Includes micro USB power adapter)
Showing - Of Reviews