Go From Sitting to Standing
The sit-stand workstation is designed to support your ergonomic needs. With a simple squeeze of a paddle, you can easily switch your position to sitting or standing, to keep a balanced level of movement. The workstation features a pneumatic spring arm that provides effortless movement - you simply raise or lower the platform with one squeeze of the lever. You can adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements, with a height adjustment range of 16.9"" (430 mm).
A Cost-Effective Ergonomic Solution
Create an ergonomic work space at a fraction of the cost of a standing desk. Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing work surface (minimum 26"" depth), to enjoy the benefits of a height-adjustable standing desk. This rising desk is shaped to fit into a cornered space in your work area.
With a large 35.7"" x 20.8"" (908 mm x 530 mm) work surface, the corner rising desk gives you plenty of setup options, supporting two monitors (up to 24"" each), or one monitor (up to 30""); with a generous weight capacity of 12.7 kg (28.1 lb.). Please note: the wing-shaped corners have a maximum width of 44.6"" (1134 mm).
You can also use the grommet hole and provided hardware to mount a monitor arm to the workstation. It supports many StarTech.com monitor arms including ARMDUAL2; ARMPIVOT and ARMSLIM2USB3.
The ARMSTSCORNR is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- CABLE MANAGEMENT: Desktop stand up/sit down desk riser with multiple integrated cable management loops to ensure your cables are organized; Grommet hole cap with an entry point included for additional cable management for a tidy desk/tabletop/office
- GROMMET MONITOR MOUNTING: Ergonomic standing desk converter with included grommet mounting hardware is compatible with StarTech.com computer monitor arms like ARMDUAL2/ARMPIVOT/ARMSLIM2USB3
- STURDY KEYBOARD TRAY: The keyboard tray has a surface area of 26.8x10.4"" (680x265mm) and a weight capacity of 5lb (2.3kg); Can fit a full size keyboard and mouse, and with the included tools it can be adjusted to the user's ideal position
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: Ready to use sit-stand workstation converter with a large work surface 35.7x20.9"" (908x530mm)
- Stable weighted base requires 35x25.5"" (891x640mm) surface
- Support multiple displays (up to 28lb total weight)
- Corner width of 45"" (1134mm)
- CORNER SIT STAND DESK CONVERTER: Shaped to fit into a corner, cubicle or L-shaped desk to maximize desk space; Use the lever-controlled pneumatic spring for smooth adjustable height that can be locked between 6.1-23"" (155-585mm) from the desk's surface
Showing - Of Reviews