The DP2DVID2 DisplayPort® to DVI (Dual-Link) Adapter actively converts the output signal from a DisplayPort video source for use with a DVI-D display (monitor, etc.) or projector, helping to eliminate the equipment costs of upgrading a DVI display to a newer model for the sake of compatibility.
The adapter supports high resolution video (up to 2560x1600 at 60Hz), maintaining the outstanding graphical performance from a DisplayPort-equipped desktop video card, laptop or MacBook®.
DP2DVID2 performs an active DisplayPort-DVI conversion that is suitable for video sources that output either multimode (DP++) or single-mode DisplayPort signals. This ensures the adapter can be used even with graphics cards that aren't capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
Back by StarTech.com 3-year warranty, with free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI adapter converter works with any OS; DisplayPort male to DVI female adapter dongle
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching nickel-plated DP connector with gold-plated contacts ensure a solid host connection
- Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- 18" (46cm) USB cable
- CONNECT A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DISPLAY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector or add a second display to your workstation
- Compact design
- Tested w/ DVI cables up to 25ft
- Supports widescreen/ultrawide & Apple Cinema Display HD
- Ideal for digital signage
- COMPATIBILITY: Active video converter supports DP (single mode) or DP++ (multi-mode) source including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI ADAPTER: DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2 to DVI-D dual-link adapter connects a DVI display supporting 2560x1600 60Hz (dual-link) or 1920x1200/1080p 120Hz (single-link); HDCP compliant;
- 15" (37cm) attached cable
- EDID pass-through
Showing - Of Reviews