This USB Type-C KVM Switch enables users to switch between two USB-C laptops, sharing a 4K 60Hz HDMI monitor, keyboard, and mouse, while simultaneously charging each laptop.
100W Power Delivery Pass-through
Dual-100W Power Delivery 3.0 pass-through ports (10W reserved) enable the KVM Switch to charge each laptop at up to 90W, using its own dedicated USB-C power adapter. The dual PD passthrough ports allow for charging each laptop, even when they are not connected to the selected port.
The 2-Port KVM Switch works with any operating system, including Windows, macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS. It is compatible with all hardware platforms, such as Intel, AMD, and Apple M1 and M2 devices (e.g., MacBook Pro). Additionally, it works with DP Alt Mode-enabled USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3, and Thunderbolt 4 laptops and devices.
Ready for Quick Deployment
The KVM Switch is bus-powered and includes two 3ft/1m USB-C host cables, allowing for rapid deployment. The small form factor is sturdy and features attached rubber feet, keeping the KVM securely in place during use. The streamlined port layout ensures easy access to the mouse, keyboard, and host connections, while the PD Passthrough and HDMI output are conveniently out of the way - located on the other side of the unit.
- DUAL LAPTOP CHARGING: 100W Power Delivery Pass-Through is enabled using dedicated USB-C Power Adapters (not included), with 10W reserved and up to 90W charging available for each host laptop simultaneously using the two PD 3.0 pass-through ports
- 4K 60HZ USB-C KVM SWITCH: Enables fast switching of a keyboard, video, and mouse using a single USB-C cable connected to a laptop that supports USB-C DP Alt Mode; It features a 4K 60Hz HDMI output, two USB HID ports, and pushbutton switching
- COMPATIBILITY: 2-Port KVM Switch works with any operating system including Windows, macOS, Linux, and ChromeOS; Compatible with all hardware platforms such as Intel, AMD, and Apple M1/M2 devices (MacBook); Works with USB-C, USB4, Thunderbolt 3/4 laptops
- READY TO DEPLOY: Compact KVM is bus powered and includes two 3ft/1m USB-C host cables; Small form factor is sturdy and features attached rubber feet, keeping the KVM in place during use; Streamlined Port Layout; LED Indicators for Port and Charging Status
- OUR ADVANTAGE: Included connectivity tools for IT Pro's and IT help-desk support teams with USB Event Monitoring for logging USB device connections with timestamps, and Windows Layout to restore windows locations upon switching hosts
Showing - Of Reviews