This SFP+ server network card delivers reliable, high-performance network connectivity, by adding four open SFP+ slots to your server or high-powered workstation. It provides an easy and cost-effective way to upgrade to a 10 Gigabit fiber network using SFP+ modules of your choice and gives you the flexibility to use either multimode or single-mode fiber.
Add redundant connections in zero-downtime environments
With multiple available ports, you can avoid network downtime by adding fault-tolerant connections using two or more modules to provide high-bandwidth network links to your mission-critical servers or workstations.
Increase your network speed
This PCIe network card lets you take advantage of the increased speed and stability of a 10 Gigabit network, with data transfers of up to 10Gbps.
Add scalable network connections to your server or workstation
The network interface card is compatible with most 10GbE SFP+ transceivers. This gives you flexible and scalable configuration options, for connecting your computer directly to a fiber network at greater distances.
The card features four open SFP+ slots with support for interchangeable 10GBase SFP+ modules. This gives you the option to use the fiber transceiver modules that best suit your network needs based on distance and connector type. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP+ transceiver modules to suit your network requirements. In addition, StarTech.com SFP+ cables provide a dependable solution for linking telecom and data communications equipment, such as routers and switches.
Enhance your network capabilities
The SFP+ server network card features the Intel® XL710 chipset, delivering the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable connections to your server or computer. The Intel chip offers many advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity, PXE network boot support and up to 9K jumbo frame support.
The PEX10GSFP4I is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- QUAD SFP+ ADAPTER: 4 ports on SFP+ network card can provide redundancy, or be aggregated for demanding applications; Data Center Bridging (DCB), virtualization incl. VT-c, SAN & iSCSI offload support
- TECH SPECS: 10 Gbps per port
- 4 SFP+ Ports, MSA Compliant
- Intel XL710
- MMF & SMF Fiber Support
- PCIe 3.0 x8
- PXE Boot
- 9K Jumbo Frames
- Link Aggregation
- Full profile
- 2 Yr. Warranty
- TESTED & VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: We use Spirent SmartBits to validate performance; converged network adapter is compatible w/ leading servers like Dell PowerEdge, HPE ProLiant & Lenovo ThinkSystem
- FLEXIBLE: Use MSA compliant SFP+ module or direct attach cable (DAC) supporting different fiber types; 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC works w/leading brands of switches, routers, & devices like Cisco & HPE
- WIDE HYPEVISOR & OS COMPATIBILITY: Fiber LAN card compatible w/Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019; Linux kernels 3.x + (LTS versions); VMWare ESXi 5.0, 5.1+
Showing - Of Reviews