The USBDUP15 OnetoFive USB flash drive duplicator and eraser lets you quickly clone up to five backups of a single USB flash drive, or securely erase up to five flash drives, without connecting to a host computer.
Featuring a compact lightweight design that you can carry anywhere, and standalone operation that does not require a host computer, the flash drive duplicator and eraser has a small desktop footprint and is great for travel. Perfect for software and marketing content distribution in the office or on-the-go.
With an easy-to-read LCD display and intuitive four button menu operation, the USBDUP15 ensures hassle-free setup and control. The menu gives you push-button access to many value-added features that ensure simple task management such as: Capacity & Speed Check, Copy & Compare, Asynchronous Copy, and many more. It also provides numerous advanced setup options for experienced users.
Fast Duplication and Secure Erasing
This versatile device is both hard drive cloner and eraser in one, and offers two duplication modes (File & System Copy / Whole Copy) with up to 1.5GB/m at Whole Copy mode. It offers three erase modes (Quick Erase / Full Erase / DoD Erase) giving you the freedom to choose the best solution for your application.
The USBDUP15 is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and lifetime technical support.Note: The USBDUP15 flash drive duplicator supports copying/cloning to SD/ SDHC/ Micro SD/ MMC/ Mini SD/ CF media through a USB multimedia card reader (sold separately) and to Hard Drives or Solid State Drives through a hard drive docking station or USB enclosure (sold separately)
- ASYNCHRONOUS COPY MODE: Quickly copy to multiple USB thumb drives using Asynchronous Copy mode w/ 64 MB internal memory; Source content must be under 64 MB; Remove your finished drive and insert a new drive to start copying without interruptions
- LCD MENU DISPLAY: Use push button interface to monitor drive info, read & write performance, and scan drive for errors and bad sectors; Select Copy & Compare to verify your cloned drives with source when complete; Green/Red LEDs for activity/errors
- DUPLICATION AND ERASE MODES: 1.5 GB/min System & File Copy (FAT16/32, NTFS, Linux ext2, ext3, ext4 formats), whole-drive Sector-by-Sector Copy (all file formats), Quick Erase, Single-Pass & 3-Pass Overwrite (DoD/NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1 Clear); TAA Compliant
- DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Supports cloning/duplication and erasing of USB 3.0/2.0 flash drives, and external flash media such as SD, microSD using a USB adapter or card reader (SDMSDRWU3AC) sold separately; Firmware is upgradeable
- DUPLICATE & ERASE USB DRIVES: Standalone 1 to 5 USB drive duplicator / cloner / sanitizer; Ideal for technicians and IT Pros to manage multiple USB boot drives, wipe USB drives, or quickly share data between teams; No Computer required
Showing - Of Reviews