This USB duplicator and eraser lets you clone or erase up to seven USB flash drives, without a host computer connection. This means you can work more efficiently and manage larger batches of USB drives, saving time and effort.
The standalone USB duplicator and eraser is perfect for IT professionals and system administrators in corporate, education, marketing, or sales environments.
Efficient 1:7 drive duplication
The duplicator lets you copy up to seven drives simultaneously, and offers both synchronous and asynchronous duplication, with speeds up to 1.5GB per minute. The asynchronous feature means you can remove and replace USB storage devices while other copies continue to run. The eraser/duplicator offers two modes of duplication: system and file and whole file.
Erase multiple USB drives simultaneously
The drive duplicator/eraser lets you erase up to seven flash drives at the same time, so it's easy to clean large batches of USB drives for reuse. The flash drive duplicator features three modes of erasing: quick erase, single pass erase, and multi-pass erase (meets DoD standards).
Designed for ease of use
The flash drive duplicator and eraser supports USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 flash drives, providing an easy and cost-effective way to re-use and re-purpose your USB drives. It features a robust metal housing and a compact, standalone design that makes it the perfect desktop companion. The duplicator/eraser also has an LCD display that makes it easy to monitor erasing and duplication to ensure completion.
The USBDUPE17 is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- ASYNCHRONOUS COPY MODE: Quickly copy to multiple USB thumb drives using Asynchronous Copy mode w/ 64 MB internal memory; Source content must be under 64 MB; Remove your finished drive and insert a new drive to start copying without interruptions
- LCD MENU DISPLAY: Use push button interface to monitor drive info, read & write performance, and scan drive for errors and bad sectors; Select Copy & Compare to verify your cloned drives with source when complete; Green/Red LEDs for activity/errors
- DUPLICATION AND ERASE MODES: 1.5 GB/min System & File Copy (FAT16/32, NTFS, Linux ext2, ext3, ext4 formats), whole-drive Sector-by-Sector Copy (all file formats), Quick Erase, Single-Pass & 3-Pass Overwrite (DoD/NIST SP 800-88 Rev 1 Clear); TAA Compliant
- DRIVE COMPATIBILITY: Supports cloning/duplication and erasing of USB 3.0/2.0 flash drives, and external flash media such as SD, microSD using a USB adapter or card reader (SDMSDRWU3AC) sold separately; Firmware is upgradeable
- DUPLICATE & ERASE USB DRIVES: Standalone 1 to 7 USB drive duplicator / cloner / sanitizer; Ideal for technicians and IT Pros to manage multiple USB boot drives, wipe USB drives, or quickly share data between teams; No Computer required
Showing - Of Reviews