A high-performance Thunderbolt™ 3 Certified docking station with USB Type-C® compatibility featuring dual monitor 4K 60Hz DSC support from either dual DisplayPort or dual HDMI 2.0 video outputs, 96W Power Delivery (100W peak power), 5x USB 3.2 Hub with 2x BC 1.2 fast charging ports, gigabit Ethernet & headset ports.
Flexible Dual Display Outputs
This universal docking station features both dual DisplayPort 1.4 (Single 8K30 on HBR3 host) and dual HDMI video outputs that can be configured in three different ways:DisplayPort + DisplayPort HDMI + HDMI DisplayPort + HDMI
Resolutions and video outputs are host-dependent.
Dual Video Thunderbolt with DP 1.4 (nVidia Graphics)
8K (7680 x 4320) @ 30Hz (DP Only) n/a Thunderbolt with DP 1.4 (nVidia Graphics)
n/a 2x 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz Thunderbolt with DP 1.4 (nVidia Graphics) On 4K (3840x2160) @144Hz n/a Thunderbolt with DP 1.4 (nVidia Graphics) On n/a 2x 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz Thunderbolt with DP 1.4 (Intel Graphics) n/a 5K (5120x2880) @60Hz (DP Only) n/a Thunderbolt with DP 1.4 (Intel Graphics) n/a n/a 2x 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz Thunderbolt with DP 1.2 n/a 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz n/a Thunderbolt with DP 1.2 n/a n/a 2x 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz USB Type-C DP Alternate Mode DP 1.4 Off
4K (3840x2160) @30Hz n/a USB Type-C DP Alternate Mode DP 1.4 Off n/a 2x QHD (2560x1440) USB Type-C DP Alternate Mode DP 1.4 On 5K (5120x2880) @60Hz (DP Only) n/a USB Type-C DP Alternate Mode DP 1.4 On n/a 2x 4K (3840x2160) @60Hz USB Type-C DP Alternate Mode DP 1.2 n/a 4K (3840x2160) @30Hz n/a USB Type-C DP Alternate Mode DP 1.2 n/a n/a 2x 1080p (1920x1080) @ 60Hz
More Downstream USB Ports
Featuring an integrated USB 3.2 hub, this docking station has 5 downstream USB ports:
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10 Gbps) with 15W (3A, 5V) Charging
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A (10 Gbps) with B.C. 1.2 Fast-Charging
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10 Gbps)
Easy to Set Up & Manage
This universal Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C Dock has an automatic driver setup and includes a longer 0.8 meter (2.6 ft) Thunderbolt 3 host cable, front-facing TB3/USB-C host port, front-facing LED indicator, mounting holes for the optional bracket, k-slot for security lock & MAC address changer utility.
Connected Device Transparency with the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer Utility
The TB3CDK2DH includes a free Windows® application that enables you to better manage your enterprise network security. When you connect to your network through the ethernet port of the dock, the computer's MAC address is typically not broadcast to the network, as your network only sees the MAC address of the docking station. However, the StarTech.com MAC Address Changer or Cloning software enables the USB-C dock to use MAC address spoofing of the connected Windows laptop rather than the MAC address of the dock itself. This ensures your network administrators have full visibility of each device on the network and can monitor and limit activity accordingly. To request access to our MAC Address Changer utility, please contact our Technical Support Department by phone, live chat, or e-mail.
TB3CDK2DH is backed by a StarTech.com three-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DOCK: Driverless setup for plug-and-play installation; Dual monitor 4K 60Hz; 5x USB Hub (incl 2x fast charge ports) with 3x USB-A (1x 10Gbps USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2) & 2x USB-C 10Gbps; Gigabit Ethernet, headset ports; 96W Power Delivery
- FLEXIBLE MONITOR OUTPUTS: Dual 4K 60Hz video output utilizing direct GPU performance with no software or compression; Use DP or HDMI monitors; Up to dual 4K 30Hz on USB-C (non TB3) laptops; Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 2x DP 1.4 & 2x HDMI 2.0 ports
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Windows, macOS, ChromeOS & Ubuntu; Works with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3/4 laptops; Extended dual displays on Apple M1 / M2 Max and Pro; single Display on Apple M1 / M2 MacBooks
- 96W POWER DELIVERY 3.0 CERTIFIED: The port replicator includes a fully spec'd power adapter that provides full power to laptop and peripheral devices unlike consumer docks that use SMART power; The Dock can deliver up to 100W peak power (96W sustained)
- DEVICE SECURITY: Thunderbolt/USB-C dock Includes 2.6ft (0.8m) Thunderbolt 3 host cable; Mounting holes for optional brackets (SSPMSVESA, SSPMSUDWM); K-Slot for security lock
- OUR ADVANTAGE: Included connectivity tools for IT Pros and IT help-desk support teams with Network MAC Address Pass-Through for network security, WiFi Auto Switching for improved network performance, USB Event Monitoring, and Windows Layout
Showing - Of Reviews