This high-performance Thunderbolt 3 adapter lets you add two 4K 60Hz HDMI monitors to your Windows or Mac computer through a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
The Thunderbolt video adapter is compatible with computer systems that support Thunderbolt 3, such as models of MacBook Pro, Dell Precision and Dell XPS. Thunderbolt 3 is a protocol that uses the USB-C connector, but your computer system must support Thunderbolt 3 in order for the adapter to function as expected. If you connect the adapter to a USB-C port that does not support Thunderbolt 3, the adapter will not function.
With an unprecedented 40Gbps of throughput, Thunderbolt 3 enables you to achieve the previously impossible feat of using a single port on your laptop to output dual 4K resolution at 60Hz to two independent displays. This performance lets you run the most resource-demanding applications imaginable. You can output independent content to each display at resolutions of up to 4096 x 2160p (60Hz), which is perfect for editing 4K video or performing other Ultra HD tasks such as creating CAD drawings or reviewing medical imagery.
Functioning as an external 2-port graphics adapter with audio support, this is a compact and convenient alternative to a laptop dock when you don't need full docking capability.
With two UHD 4K displays, you can work more efficiently from your laptop, so you can accomplish more in the same amount of time. With each display delivering 4K performance, you can have four times the screen space compared to 1080p. Creative professionals can be more productive with the freedom to edit 4K video on one display while previewing raw video playback on the second 4K display.
This adapter helps to keep your system running at peak performance. Unlike USB external video solutions, Thunderbolt 3 lets you run Ultra HD 4K resolution at 60Hz on both displays without draining system resources.
Because it's backward compatible with your high-definition 1080p displays, this is a great accessory for home, office or other desktop workspace applications.
The TB32HD24K60 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- EASY TO USE: Driverless setup & compatible w/ macOS & Windows (some Windows PCs may not support dual video output w/ TB3); designed w/ a compact aluminum housing and 10in/25cm cable
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Video converter tested w/ 4K (UHD) & 1080p (FHD) displays incl brands LG, Samsung, Sony, Dell, ASUS, ACER, BenQ; great for content creation, imaging, & labs w/ high-res monitors
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Supports latest TB3 devices incl MacBook Pro & MacBook Air, Lenovo X1 Carbon, ThinkPad T Series & Yoga, Dell XPS, Latitude & Precision, HP EliteBook, Spectre & ZBook
- DUAL 4K 60HZ SUPPORT: Using a single Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C port, this bus-powered dual monitor adapter supports resolutions up to 4K 60Hz on both screens and is backward compatible w/ 1440p & 1080p
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) to Dual HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz (4096x2160) Monitor Adapter
- 7.1ch Audio
- HDCP 2.2/1.4
- TB3 Certified
- High Frame Rates
- Uncompressed Dual 4K 60Hz
Showing - Of Reviews