- CREATE A DUAL MONITOR WORKSTATION: Use this USB 3.0 to Dual DisplayPort converter to connect your Windows or Mac laptop / desktop to two monitors, TVs or projectors using an available USB 3.0 port; USB-powered, requiring no external power
- 4K RESOLUTIONS: With support for resolutions up to 4K 60Hz and widescreen capabilities this USB 3.0 external video & graphics card delivers a full UHD experience, ensuring astonishing picture quality
- MULTI USE FUNCTIONALITY: Use this IT-grade USB 3.0 display adapter to either extend or mirror your main laptop or desktop display onto two additional displays; Combine with USB31CAADP (sold separately) to connect to a USB-C host device
- NOTE: This adapter will not work with macOS version 10.13.4 to 10.13.6; We recommend users update to 10.14 or later to ensure compatibility with DisplayLink; Driver required for macOS; Auto-driver install with Windows and ChromeOS
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this USB adapter is backed for 2-years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance
Details: Now you can connect two 4K HDTVs (large format display), monitors or projectors to your Windows or Mac computer, even if your laptop or desktop video card doesn't natively support 4K output. The USB 3.0 (male) to dual DisplayPort (female) monitor adapter lets you extend or mirror your primary display onto a two additional UHD monitors or televisions, giving you the additional screen space you need to simplify multi-tasking and maximize your productivity. At four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, you'll be amazed at the picture quality of a 4K monitor or TV; the high performance USB to DP converter lets you harness the impressive bandwidth capability of a USB 3.0 connection to deliver the astonishing quality of Ultra HD to your 4K display. Plus, the adapter is backward compatible with 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other workspace applications and is the choice of IT and business professionals. Installation has never been easier with this USB 3.0 display adapter. When you connect this DisplayLink 4K Plug-and-Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows 7, 8 or 10 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won't have to. Plus, the USB-powered dongle is lightweight and ultra portable, fitting right into your carrying case..
Showing - Of Reviews