Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI display / projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity. The included HDMI to DVI adapter also allows you to use this device with a DVI display.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Recommended System Requirements: CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended) RAM: 4GB or higher
- Supports the use of multiple USB32HDEH adapters on a single system (up to 5)
- Driver software supports display rotation
- Choose between Mirrored, Extended or Primary display configurations
- Quick, easy installation
- USB-powered - No external power adapter required
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- Built in 1-Port USB 3.0 Hub
- High-Definition resolution support (up to 1920x1200/1080p)
- TAA Compliant
Showing - Of Reviews