Combine two HDMI 2.1 cables into one extra-long 33ft (10m) cable, using this HDMI Signal Booster. Connect a DSC-enabled source and display for resolutions of up to 8K at 60Hz.
Maintain 8K 60Hz Video
Extend an 8K 60Hz HDMI signal over existing HDMI cabling at up to 33ft (10m). It supports lower resolutions at longer distances, such as 4K 60Hz at 83ft (25m). This HDMI 2.1 compliant device supports CEC, HDR10, HDCP, DSC, and 7.1ch audio.
The TAA-Compliant HDMI signal amplifier requires no drivers or software. Its compact form factor and metal enclosure make it suitable for installation in a variety of environments. An included 5ft (152cm) USB Type-A power cable is provided to connect to an available USB port or USB wall charger, if required.
- HDMI SIGNAL BOOSTER: Combine two standard-length HDMI cables into an extra-long cable supporting up to 8K 60Hz / 4K 144Hz at a max total cable length of 33ft (10m), with 13ft (4m) from source to repeater, and 20ft (6m) from repeater to display
- COMPACT AND DURABLE: Lightweight HDMI signal amplifier features a metal housing and a small form factor, making it versatile for installation in a variety of environments; It is ideal for office, education, and digital signage applications
- FLEXIBLE POWER AND EXTENSION: TAA Compliant HDMI booster is powered through an available USB Port or USB Wall Charger; 5ft (152cm) USB-A Cable included; Supports lower resolutions and refresh rates at greater distances such as 1080p at 150ft (45m)
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Inline HDMI Repeater requires no drivers or software and works with any operating system, including Windows, macOS, and ChromeOS; It supports active HDMI cables and video adapters, providing versatile functionality
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: HDMI Extender is HDMI 2.1 compliant, supporting CEC, variable refresh rate, auto low-latency mode, HDR10, HDCP 1.4/2.2/2.3, DSC 1.1/1.2a, and 7.1ch HDMI audio; 48Gbps Bandwidth; 4:4:4 Chroma subsampling; ARC/eARC not supported
Showing - Of Reviews