The SISPM1040-384-LRT-C is a full managed PoE+ switch suitable for connecting and powering devices in hardened environments. The switch can supply up to 30 Watts per port on all eight ports simultaneously. The switch also includes the embedded Device Management System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices. The unique DMS provides security integrators with lower overall cost, less downtime and easier management of the entire PoE+ network.
Transition Networks' hardened switches are certified to operate reliably in harsh environments such as those found on factory floors, outdoor enclosures or other challenging environments.
- Port Mirroring
- IEEE 1588 v2 PTP
- Support HW Watchdog to resume operation from CPU hang up
- Temperature Detection and Alarm
- HTTPS/SSH v1/v2 Network Security
- Supports LLDP Protocol
- Radius, TACACS+, User Authentication
- Ring Protections: Industry standard G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS), Support G.8031 Ethernet Linear Protection Switching (EPS), Rapid Ring with recovery time less than 20ms
- Supports Jumbo frames up to 9.6K Bytes
- Store-and-Forward Architecture with 24 Gbps Switching Bandwidth
Showing - Of Reviews