Brand: Tripp Lite
- 1000VA UPS: 560 watt uninterrupted power supply and surge protector with 8 outlets protects equipment against brownouts, overvoltages, power spikes and line noise. Provides 14 minutes of battery backup for the average 250 watt home PC.
- HOME & OFFICE DESKTOP UPS: Remains silent in both line and battery backup modes. The alarm sounds only to report low battery, battery replacement, overload and fault condition. Tower design fits on a desktop, shelf or any other flat surface.
- CLEAN POWER OUTPUT: UPS features pure sine wave output in line AC mode and pulse-modified width (PMW) sine wave in battery mode. Provides additional additional EMI / RFI filtering to combat incremental hardware damage.
- CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES: AVR (automatic voltage regulation) continuously corrects voltages between 89V and 145V without drawing on battery backup. Protects from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance issues caused by brownouts.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty, a $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Connected Equipment Insurance, and is supported by Tripp Lite's expert technical support team over phone, web and email.
Details: 1000VA/560W/120V Battery Backup for PC Networks, Security Systems or Digital Signage The OmniVS line-interactive OMNIVS1000LCD UPS system with AVR protection provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The eight-outlet 120V battery backup is ideal protection for your home office, media center or commerce components, including computers, routers, printers, HDTVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, ATMs, security systems and digital signage equipment. Allows Time to Back Up Critical Files During a Blackout Backup support allows you to work through short power failures and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but the line-interactive UPS system should keep an energy-efficient desktop computer with small LCD monitor powered as long as 83 minutes. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the replaceable internal battery fully charged, so backup power will always be available. 8 NEMA 5-15R Outlets Protect Your Connected Components Six 5-15R outlets provide battery backup, surge protection and voltage regulation for your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other two 5-15R outlets provide surge suppression only for printers, speakers and other desktop equipment regarded as non-essential during a blackout. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Corrects Low- and High-Voltage Conditions AVR protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts and overvoltages. The OMNIVS1000LCD can correct brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltages as high as 145V back to nominal 120V power continuously, all while keeping the battery fully charged and ready to take over in case of power failure. Automatically Turns Back On After Power Is Restored Battery-independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement. Combats Line Noise That Can Harm Equipment EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference) are common causes of performance problems and can lead to incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video transmission problems. The OMNIVS1000LCD filters out this disruptive line noise on the AC line, so that it won’t affect your equipment. Designed for High Efficiency to Help You Save Money and Protect the Environment A 95% efficiency rating reduces BTU emissions, energy consumption and, ultimately, your energy costs. Home-Friendly Silent Alarm and LCD Touchscreen Keep You Informed 24/7 The UPS remains silent in both line and battery backup modes. The alarm sounds only to report low battery, battery replace, overload and fault condition. The LCD touchscreen offers five screens of UPS and site power information when the UPS is operating in either on-line or battery power mode. It displays vital voltage, load and battery data, as well as critical fault status. HID-Compliant USB Port Allows for Automatic Saves and Shutdowns This USB port connects the AVR750U to a computer running Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended file saves and system shutdown in case of a prolonged power failure. USB cable is included. Compact Housing Compatible with Easy Desktop Installation The space-saving ABS tower fits on a desktop, shelf or any other flat surface convenient to your workstation or home theater. The five-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to any compatible AC outlet. A built-in fan regulates the internal temperature to help prevent overheating.
Showing - Of Reviews