Brand: Tripp Lite
- RACKMOUNT ISOBAR SURGE PROTECTOR: Rack-mount surge strip helps protect Audio/Video, IT hardware, and other electronics from dangerous surges, spikes & line noise. Features 12 outlets in exclusive isolated filter banks, 2 front 15A and 10 rear 20A outlets.
- HIGH JOULE RATING & PREMIUM POWER PROTECTION (20A): Features 3840 joule of network-grade surge protection. An 20A resettable circuit breaker trips in the event of an overload. Two exclusive ISOBAR filter banks limits up to 80 dB of EMI/RFI line noise.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Lighted on/off switch with locking covers and diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection & line fault status at a glance. Long 15 foot (4.6 m) power cord with 20A plug & sturdy metal housing are designed for enhanced operation.
- VERSATILE INSTALLATION: Mounts in 1U rackmount standard 19 inch 2-post and 4-post rack. Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter with moveable rack ears. Ready for toolless 0U vertical installation with optional PDUSIDEBRKT (sold separately).
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Manufacturer's Warranty and a $25,000 Connected Equipment Insurance. It is also supported by Tripp Lite's expert technical support team over phone, web and email.
Details: Network-Grade 3840-Joule Surge Protection for IT or Industrial Electronics • Protects rack-mounted network hardware and other critical electronics against even the strongest surges and spikes • Recommended for workstations, telecom systems, point-of-sale equipment and audio/video systems • Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression • Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications 12 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices • 2 NEMA 5-15R in front, 10 NEMA 5-20R in rear • AC outlets accept most computer, networking and telecom equipment Isolated Filter Banks Provide Extra Protection • Outlets arranged in 2 exclusive isolated filter banks to limit noise interaction among connected equipment • Block disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss Premium Safety Features • Lighted on/off switch with locking cover provides one-touch control over connected equipment • Automatic shutoff permanently cuts power to outlets if protection circuit is incapacitated, preventing equipment damage and indicating replacement is required • Diagnostic LEDs confirm power, protection and line fault status at a glance • Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards Flexible Mounting Options • Mounts into 1U of space in EIA-standard 19 in. racks • Included mounting hardware also allows installation on wall or under counter • Long 15 ft. AC power cord with NEMA L5-20P twist-lock plug reaches distant outlets • All-metal housing designed for long life Backed by Ultimate Lifetime Insurance • $25,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only) Package Includes • IBAR12-20T • Rack-mounting brackets • Owner’s manual
Showing - Of Reviews