The Vertiv Liebert GXT5 Lithium-Ion UPS protects critical IT applications against outages and various power disturbances. This online UPS offers the highest level of power conditioning and battery backup in server rooms, network closets, and other edge or distributed IT locations. Lithium-Ion batteries require fewer battery replacements and last up to 3x as long as traditional VRLA batteries reducing maintenance, labor, and replacement costs (resulting in the lowest TCO). Internal batteries offer industry-leading runtime (up to 14 minutes at full load) to protect critical equipment during an unexpected power loss. Lithium-Ion battery technology offers better performance at higher temperatures, supports up to 10 times more discharge cycles, and delivers faster recharge times compared to VRLA batteries. Hot-swappable, user-replaceable batteries may increase the useable life of the UPS by allowing you to easily replace the batteries, if needed, without disrupting power to connected equipment.
- Lithium-Ion UPS batteries last up to 3x longer than traditional VRLA batteries; with 5-year warranty on UPS and batteries
- Offers lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) with fewer or no battery replacements over its lifetime
- Environmentally friendly UPS reduces battery disposal and recycling with lower replacement rates
- The 3kVA UPS offers longer runtime and faster recharge time
- Add 1U external battery cabinet units to power the UPS for scalable runtime
Showing - Of Reviews