- WatchGuard Firebox T85, delivering high-performance security that evolves with your network, features SD-WAN, two PoE+ ports, and expansion modules for integrated fiber connectivity.
- WatchGuard Cloud provides visibility into network activity/security events and flexible management tools that enable quick setup to ensure secure business connections.
- The T85 is also one of the only tabletop appliances available today that provides users with two Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) ports enabling power to peripheral devices.
- The Total Security Suite includes all services offered with the Basic Security Suite plus AI-powered malware protection, enhanced network visibility, endpoint protection, Cloud sandboxing, DNS filtering, and the ability to take action against threats right from WatchGuard Cloud, our network visibility platform.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
Details: WatchGuard Firebox T85-PoE with 1-yr Total Security Suite (US) (WGT85641-US) Up to 4.96 Gbps firewall throughput, 8 x 1Gb ports HIGH-PERFORMANCE SECURITY THAT EVOLVES WITH YOUR NETWORK Businesses today are dependent on fast, reliable, and secure Internet connectivity, but struggle to find network security solutions that can keep up, let alone evolve as their needs change. Firebox T85 is one of the highest-performing tabletop appliances on the market and offers optional port expansion modules for integrated fiber connectivity, so you can adapt as your connectivity needs change. TOTAL SECURITY, WHEREVER YOU NEED IT Firebox T85 gives you a powerful tool for administering and enforcing policy across your extended network, allowing you to bring full UTM protection to small and midsize environments for tighter security. With full support for the Total Security Suite, T85 makes it possible to protect your smaller locations with advanced security services like Cloud sandboxing, AI-powered anti-malware, threat correlation, and DNS filtering. QUICK AND SIMPLE DEPLOYMENT Zero-touch deployment makes it possible to eliminate much of the labor involved in setting up a Firebox to connect to your network - all without having to leave your office. A robust, Cloud-based deployment and configuration tool comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances. Local staff connects the device to power and the Internet, and the appliance connects to the Cloud for all its configuration settings. WatchGuard Total Security Suite The Total Security Suite includes all services offered with the Basic Security Suite plus AI-powered malware protection, enhanced network visibility, endpoint protection, Cloud sandboxing, DNS filtering, and the ability to take action against threats right from WatchGuard Cloud, our network visibility platform.
Showing - Of Reviews